The summers are upon us and it’s time to go all colourful. Even with our hair. So, how are you gearing up to look your best? How about getting acquainted with the latest styles and trends?
Fashion is an emerging industry; it is no more just limited to “making you look fashionable”. Our appearance plays an essential role in building our personality. And a great appearance is not just about our dress or makeup; it also includes having the right hairstyle. This summer let’s try getting that perfect look with the best organic hair colour without any fears of hair or skin damage. Let’s try 5 of the most trendy hair colours, which will surely spice up our looks for the oncoming outings and celebrations.
5 trendy hair colours to look out for this summer
- Burgundy is one of the topmost trending colours this year. It brings an elegant edge and a great shine. Being not very striking or rebellious; you can carry this shade as an overall hair colour or just as highlights towards the edges with any traditional outfit.
- Red highlight is another trend that has furiously caught on. The red streaks make your hair look gorgeous and go very well with the summer outfits.
- Light brown highlights with hints of black gives a fantastic trendy beach look. Being a lighter shade, the colour suits most skin tones.
- Copper mahogany is another colouring option that gives your hair amazing shine, making your face look bright even with dark coloured outfits. Make a gorgeous bun or just curl them up for a party-perfect look.
- Rich brown colour has been in trend and seems to remain so for at least a few more years. It perfectly covers the greys and complements any traditional wear.
But having amazingly colourful hair might come at a very heavy price. The price of losing your health in exchange. Especially if you start using chemical hair dyes. There are many harmful ingredients in chemical hair colours like hydrogen peroxide (bleach), PPD, ammonia, parabens, resorcinols, heavy metals like barium and lead, which severely damage hair and skin causing early hair greying, hair fall, dryness, split ends, dandruff and many more. Furthermore, these chemicals always leave behind some residues inside the epidermal cells of the scalp, which may lead to many types of cancers of the skin, lung, uterus and even blood, in the long run.
All of these concerns can, however, be easily fixed if you go for an organically natural hair colour. Enriched with the goodness of natural herb extracts, the best organic hair colour will come to you as a damage-free hair colour that would also naturally condition, hydrate and revitalize your hair inside out the natural way.
How to choose the best organic hair colour:
- Go through the ingredients very carefully and strike out those you know could be potentially harmful to your hair and scalp. Those allergic to flowers and vegetables must also check the herbal ingredients.
- Choose a colour that revitalizes your appearance and skin tone, so that it looks simple yet pretty. Avoid striking colours as these might come with many harmful chemicals.
- Make sure to buy directly from the website of the company, or from a well-known online marketplace.
Indus Valley New Damage-Free Gel Colour is an organically natural hair colour that’s reputed to be one of the safest with deep healing properties. Its herb-based formula will not just colour your mane in superbly elegant hues but also rejuvenate your hair naturally for that perfect summer look. It comes in six trendy shades that you can choose according to your skin tone and preference.
This summer take some time to groom yourself and look younger when you meet your loved ones, and make sure to take up all the compliments. Using an organically natural hair colour or a damage-free hair colour would be crucial for your hair health. Choose the best organic hair colour as per the trend and look gorgeous while feeling healthy.
For any further queries, please feel free to chat up with our beauty and health experts through your comments below.