It is increasingly common to use email for business purposes. Email is still one of the most convenient ways to communicate with vendors, clients, coworkers and others. There are many options available depending on what type of task you want to accomplish.
Every company and office worldwide relies on email to communicate with their employees. You decide which service you want to work with. Outlook is the official support software for the majority of organizations and businesses. However, Office 365 is also used by many people.
Gmail is a great email service. However, you may be able to choose from a different option for your company. Although Outlook is the most used email program by companies, many users prefer Gmail, or another service that is more convenient for them. We know you use Microsoft Outlook and that’s why you want to know how to solve the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error.
What are the reasons behind [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error?
- Outlook abrupt shutdown If you force close Outlook, it is possible that you will encounter this error.
- Old version: Did you check the most recent versions of Outlook? You might have missed it.
- A slow internet connection. Although it may surprise you, it’s not uncommon. You are likely to experience a slow internet connection.
- Pending Windows update:- Similar to what happens with Outlook, having the auto-update turned off for Windows can also be the reason behind the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 issue.
- You haven’t cleaned your cache or cookies in a long period of time. If you use the web version, large amounts of cookies and cache are a lot for the web browser to handle. It could be causing this error.
- Outlook allows multiple accounts. You could get an error if this happens.
- Lack of an authorized MS Office version: Many people are using MS Office with no licenses. They do this in the most fraudulent, shady ways.
How to Fix the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 Error on Microsoft Outlook?
This section contains a list with the best solutions. These solutions can be completed in a matter of minutes. You should take this opportunity to go through them all. You will find one of these to be an emotionally charged topic that you love and it will make it difficult for you not to try them for your business.
1. Clearing Cookies and Cache
Let’s just start with the obvious. Let’s suppose you’re using the online version. If you are not using the online version, you can choose to switch to another version.
- Click on the Google Chrome browser to open the More Tools > Clean browsing information window.
- You can then choose from All Time or the specific time you want to clean.
- Select a menu option and you will be presented with boxes asking for Cookies and Other Data on a Site.
2. All programs should be terminated.
Error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 due to multitasking. Multitasking is possible with one of these two portable computers or desktops. You will still get great results. If they don’t have the right resources, a portable PC or laptop may be unable multitask. Outlook can cause this problem. To fix this issue, close all programs and clear your appliance’s caches. Also, delete cookies.
3. Avoid using too many email addresses.
MS Outlook allows you multiple email addresses. However, it’s easier to have just one. While it is not difficult, it can create confusion. MS Outlook includes a wizard that will help you to add an email address for your PC.
If you are experiencing problems with email notifications, it is possible to clear the cache on your computer, then stop all internet connections (email, or otherwise) and then restart. Once your computer is up and running, restart it.
4. All emails from the Outlook Folder must be removed
Outlook may encounter occasional glitches if it has to process a lot of information. Do you remember the last time that you cleaned your Outlook folders? You can’t? This is the right time. Be sure to empty the trash.
5. Get a license
Have you ever used pirated MS Office software? We don’t recommend it. Outlook’s utility is at risk. Is it worth upgrading Outlook? Outlook is part the program.
It’s as simple to place an order on Amazon. For an estimate of prices, visit this official site. Once you’ve chosen the plan that suits you best, it will take just a few seconds.
6. Change the SMTP Port
You may not be interested in computers if you have never heard of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, or SMTP. Simply put, it is a standard set of rules that allows you to send electronic mail. If the above two options don’t work, you can adjust your SMTP settings. How do you accomplish this?
- Open Outlook (we are assuming you already have this).
- Log in to the account and click on Settings.
- You must be in the Advanced tab.
- There is host number 465. It is necessary to change this to 587.
- This is it! This is how many Outlook users have been able to get rid of their error.
7. Microsoft Outlook: Update to the latest version
It’s ideal to work for Microsoft. Microsoft’s brand is all about moving with the flow. Microsoft’s programs are often updated. Every month updates are issued. Most often, this is the case. All of these Microsoft Outlook problems are due to an error within the setting. These issues and problems will most likely be solved by Microsoft Outlook.
Steps to Update Microsoft Outlook
- M.S. Outlook can be used to do this. Outlook can be used on your computer or laptop.
- Select the Files tab at the lower left-hand side.
- You can click on the link to “My Account”.
- Click “Update” in the menu to update product information.
- You will see the dialogue box for Microsoft Updates at the top when you download it.
- After downloading is completed, there’s no warning message.
8. Install your MS Office suite
Microsoft Office Suite will be damaged when certain files aren’t present and show the “PII email 9adeb2eb81f173c673a5” error. Most likely, Outlook is part of the MS Office Suite. Uninstall Outlook to remove Outlook. In this instance, you can use the standard procedure. MS Office can be removed from the Control Panel.
Here are the steps required to correct that error
- To launch the program, click on the Start button in the taskbar.
- It is the Control Panel, which you can access by entering Control Panel in the search box.
- The Control Panel allows you to access the “Programs, Applications” section.
- There will be a new tab for uninstalling software. It is easy to choose.
- Reinstall the Office suite after it was removed.
9. Eliminate duplicate accounts
Outlook sometimes shows the exact account multiple times. It is no surprise that Outlook gives you this error. Even if there isn’t a duplicate account, it is important to try to delete all of them. You can most likely avoid this error.
- Start Outlook, and navigate to Files
- Log in to Account Settings >Account Settings. Select the email account to be deleted.
- Click the “Remove” button. Make sure to click OK in the final confirmation dialog box.
- We wish you good luck. If you don’t have any luck, you can still continue your treasure hunt by going through the steps.
10. The web Version is available for your use
It could be that the problem is not with the standalone application. Did you try the browser version of the standalone application? You don’t need me to show you! Visit Outlook’s site. Outlook website.
When you click Options in the high-visibility navigation section in the top corner, the easiest method to prevent the error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 is to utilize the Outlook Web App.
- Verify that the item for Microsoft Outlook easy editing has been checked.
- Once you are done editing, open MS Outlook. Click the SAVE button.
- Now, sign in to Light Edition with the Microsoft Outlook account created earlier.
11. Perform a Disc Cleanup
It doesn’t necessarily mean that the strategies we have discussed with your didn’t work. So, let’s talk about general tips for cleaning your disk.
- You can search for disc cleanup by using the Start menu. Choose Disc Cleanup to see the list of results.
- Please choose the drive you wish clean. We prefer drive C. Click OK.
- You need to select the correct file type that you wish to eliminate. You can find a description in the selection if you aren’t sure which type to choose. Hit OK.
It’s as easy as that! Disk Cleanup gives you the ability to clean out the files on your system. This is something that we don’t recommend.
12. Check your antivirus settings regularly.
Antivirus tools, in addition to the default firewall, have their own security barriers and walls to protect your computer. Outlook is the same. For any indications that Outlook is being blocked by your Antivirus software, you should check it.
13. Modify the Server’s Time Out Setting
The server time-out is the amount of time that the software takes to wait for a response from the server. Common belief is that setting it low will increase connection speed. However, it does render errors like pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 sometimes. It is important to change the server’s timeout setting.
- Start Outlook, and navigate to Files>Info.
- Go to Account Settings Account Settings.
- Select the POP3 account to be used and click on Change.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab. You can increase the server’s timeout by going to this tab.
We hope it was helpful. If it doesn’t, we have another option.
14. Get professional help:
If your Microsoft Outlook is still giving you error messages, it’s a good idea for you to seek professional help. These mistakes can be easily fixed using simple DIY techniques. Speak to an M.S. If these methods fail, please contact Outlook professionals immediately.
If your Microsoft Outlook is still giving you error messages, it’s important to contact an expert. Before you contact an M.S., there are some DIY solutions that can be used. Outlook professional.
Take a look at each of the solutions we’ve gathered for this pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error on Microsoft Outlook. We are confident that you will find one that works for you. Is there another way? Take a moment to tell us about it in our comments section.