In a world of online casino that is dominated by slots, some of the other forms of online casino game often get forgotten about – learn more about online slot developers. But does this mean that they are not as good as slots, or is there something else at play here?

There are actually loads of different types of casino game to play from online slot sites. Today, we’re going to be taking a look at a few of them!

What’s the hype about slots?

In the UK, slots make up for over 60% of online casino revenue. This means that all the other games out there have to squeeze into that remaining 40%. But is that so surprising? Most times you go onto an online casino site, you’ll be greeted with a whole bunch of slot games, and you’ll have to search to find anything else.

Casino bonuses are often focused around slots, too. You’ll notice that free spins are often awarded to new players, but we rarely (if ever) see free hands of blackjack or free bets on roulette. So what’s the big deal?

Part of the appeal of slots is the variety. There are so many different themes and stories in slots that you can skip from game to game and never get bored. On top of this, there is much more room to implement bonus features in slots. There just isn’t the same amount of bonus fun in other casino games.

But that does not mean other online casino games types to play online are not worth your time. There are some amazing ones out there!

Other casino games types to play online

In the land-based casino, slots are not the most popular type of game. There are loads of other choices for punters in a brick-and-mortar casino world, and there are in the virtual domain as well. Here are a few of our favourite types of casino games to play online outside of slots:

  • Blackjack: the most favourite card game in the world, otherwise known as 21. Simple and fast, the appeal of blackjack is instantly obvious.
  • Roulette: one of the more luxurious games in the land-based casino looks amazing on a computer screen, especially when it is a real-life roulette wheel on the screen being spun by a live dealer.
  • Poker: this game requires a little more knowledge to play as the rules are a bit more complicated, but if you know what you’re doing, then poker is simply one of the best games in the world. You won’t have to worry about keeping a straight face online either!

An awesome benefit of playing other types of casino games is that you can enjoy them live with a real life dealer, playing against other real people. You do not get that from online slot games!

Conclusion on casino games types you can play online

Whether it’s slots or something else, there is so much choice out there when it comes to types of online casino games to play online. Enjoy!

By Manali