Here’s how you can log in to your GoDaddy account via email, Webmail, Microsoft Office 365, update and reset your password if you’re a new user. You can use it to find the best domain name for your business all in one place. Additionally, it offers attractive web designs, fast website hosting, and easy-to-use webmail services.
GoDaddy Email Login Through Webmail – 3 Methods for 2021
You can select any of these three options according to your comfort level and get easy access to your GoDaddy account.
Method 1: Log in through GoDaddy.
This method is the easiest. Log in to GoDaddy Email through GoDaddy’s official website. To do so, follow these simple steps.
- You can log in to GoDaddy by pasting this link ( https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account ) in your URL address bar.
- The GoDaddy Email Login page will appear once you hit “Enter”.
- Enter your GoDaddy username and password from the time you registered.
- To avoid entering login credentials repeatedly, tick-mark “Keep me signed in on this advice.”. This step is optional.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account by clicking “Sign in”.
Method 2: Log in with MS Office 365 and GoDaddy
Microsoft Office 365 also allows GoDaddy users to access their accounts through Microsoft Office 365. Here is a step-by-step guide for logging into your GoDaddy account using MS Office 365.
- Click this link https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 into the address bar. GoDaddy Microsoft Office 365 Login Page will appear immediately.
- In the respective fields of the Microsoft Login Page, enter your GoDaddy e-mail and password.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” from when you registered with GoDaddy.
- Again, you can check “Keep me signed in on this device” only if you want it.
- Then click “Sign In” to access your GoDaddy account
Method 3: GoDaddy Webmail Login(Workspace Email Login)
All businesses can also take advantage of GoDaddy’s workspace webmail service. An email address that matches a company’s name allows firms to look more professional and classy.
Here are the steps to open the GoDaddy Webmail login:
- Go to https://sso.godaddy.com/login?https://sso.godaddy.com/login? app=email&realm=pass while using your preferred browser, and you will see the GoDaddy Webmail Login Page.
- You must enter the “GoDaddy Webmail Login” credentials in each respective text box on the GoDaddy Webmail Sign-in page.
- Mark the ”checkbox” if you’d like to access it from anywhere on your device without entering any details. You are free to choose whether you want to avail of it or not.
- Click on “Sign in” to access your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail account.
Password reset for GoDaddy Workspace Email Login: (Optional)
People find it very difficult to remember multiple passwords and keep track of them all. The same is true for GoDaddy Email Login credentials and GoDaddy Workspace Login credentials.
There’s a possibility that you might forget your login credentials when you go for GoDaddy Webmail Login. Having said that, you don’t have to worry about anything in such a situation. We have outlined a step-by-step guide on how to reset your GoDaddy Webmail password here.
Steps to follow:
- Visit https://sso.secureserver.net/v1/account/reset?app=wcc&realm=idp and sign in to your GoDaddy account manager.
- Click on the tab that says “Products”.
- Click on “Workspace Email”.
- Click on the account you’d like to change the password for.
- Click “Edit”.
- Retype your new password to confirm.
Final thoughts: Godaddy Webmail Login
When you have several options available, it’s easy to access Godaddy Webmail. To access the mail, you can use a mobile device, tablet, app, desktop, etc.
With a custom email, you have more control over it than with emails provided by ESPs. To use a custom GoDaddy email, you must first purchase a domain from GoDaddy, then you can access GoDaddy webmail and Godaddy email.