With the recent release of the Google Pixel and Google Home Mini, a lot of people are wondering if it’s worth it to buy a refurbished Pixel. Find out everything you need to know about refurbished Pixels in this article!
What is a refurbished Google Pixel?
A refurbished Google Pixel is a used device that has been thoroughly inspected and cleaned by the manufacturer. Refurbished devices are usually in excellent condition and come with a warranty.
Can you still get a warranty on a refurbished Pixel?
Google has a few guidelines to follow when refurbishing its Pixel devices. Here are the basics:
- The Pixel is not a new device
- The device must have been returned within 90 days of purchase
- Any damage caused by the user is not covered under warranty
- Any warranty work that needs to be done must be performed by an authorized service provider.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact Google directly.
Yes, if you purchased your Pixel through Google Store or Google Play, you can still get a warranty on your device. For devices purchased outside of these stores, or if your device is not under the manufacturer’s warranty, there may be other warranty options available. You can contact Google at for more information about warranties and which manufacturers offer them.
Is a refurbished Pixel as good as a new Pixel?
If you’re considering a refurbished Google Pixel, you should know that there’s a lot of debate about what makes a refurbished phone “good.”
Most people would say that if a phone has been restored to its factory condition, it’s usually considered to be in the “good” category.
However, there are some people who believe that refurbished phones can sometimes be less than stellar, because they may not have been handled properly during the refurbishment process.
So, if you’re looking for a Google Pixel and don’t mind paying a bit more for one that’s been well taken care of, then a refurbished model might be what you need.
Otherwise, if you just want the best possible experience when using your Google Pixel, it might be worth shelling out for a new model.
Pros and Cons of buying a refurbished Google Pixel
Refurbished Google Pixel devices are a great option for consumers who are looking for a new Android device but don’t want to spend the money on a brand-new phone.
Here are the pros and cons of buying a refurbished Google Pixel.
- You can save a lot of money by buying a refurbished Google Pixel instead of a brand-new one.
- Refurbished Google Pixels often come with warranty and support that is similar to that of new devices.
- Refurbished Google Pixels may have minor cosmetic issues that can be fixed at no cost.
- Refurbished Google Pixels are usually available at a lower cost than new models.
- Refurbished Google Pixels may not have all the features of newer models.
- Pixels that have been refurbished may not be in the same condition as brand-new devices, which could lead to problems.
If you’re looking to buy a refurbished Google Pixel, mobile guru is the place to go. Not only do they offer competitive prices on refurbs, but they also have a great selection of Google Pixels that are in perfect condition. You can be sure that you’re getting a device that has been inspected and tested thoroughly before being sold, so you can rest assured that your new phone will work like new.