I bet you’ve heard the buzz all over the internet about SEO. Search engine optimization can help your business rank higher on search engine results pages and be found online. But the trends keep on changing. Keywords are all about trends. So, with a change in trend, the keywords we use for our blogs should also change. Keyword research can be a bit hard if done without using the right tools. The point of hiring a Digital Marketing Agency could be one of your other resorts at that point of time.
Always looking to stay ahead of the curve, Noida has been at the forefront when it comes to digital marketing as it opened up an entire world of possibilities for marketers connecting with their customers.
Noida’s easy access to availability in terms of talent and living spaces makes it an ideal destination for people who want to set up a business there. With the increase in demand for digital marketing services, businesses can easily find growth opportunities and great individuals to work with.
However, as we continue to talk about the free tools, most of the right tools come with a price tag.
But, there are several freebies out there that get your work done with almost keyword-related the same efficiency as the paid ones do. Wait! Not all free things are worth your time. Using an outdated free tool for keyword research may land you on the wrong keyword.
Here are the top 5 free Keyword Research Tools:
#5. Google Keywords Planner
This is a free and trusted keyword research tool by Google. Google Keywords Planner is integrated with Google AdWords and is quite helpful when you have a list of keywords and want to know the competitive bids. This also helps in budgeting your keywords. The main task of this tool is to analyze the list of keywords that you have and to suggest related keywords.
Salient Features of Google Keyword Planner:
- Search keywords relevant to your niche directly.
- Provides a lot of statistics so that you can choose wisely.
- You can add a webpage’s URL directly to analyze the keywords used in it.
- Suggested keywords can be downloaded.
- Simple UI
- Proper visualization of the statistics
- 100% Accurate data
- Unlimited free searches
- Ad group Suggestion
- Doesn’t provide the list of negative keywords
- Results are based only on Google Searches.
The suggestions from this free tool are not only based on Google but various other search engines as well. Here are the quick features of this freebie:
- Keyword suggestions are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Easily switch from one search engine to other
- You can save the keywords
- Keywords sorted in alphabetical order
- Unlimited Free Searches
- Autocomplete suggestions from other search engines
- It has a quick search bar
- Doesn’t show search volume
#3. Answer the Public
As the name suggests, this free tool helps you answer what people are looking for. This tool helps you generate keywords for a targeted audience.
- Provides complete data visualization
- Supports various languages
- Suggests up to 1500 PR keywords
- Awesome UI
- Find keywords based on the exact question
- Saves time when you want to check SERP results
- Keyword difficulty score is not available
#2. Google Trends
This is quite a powerful yet free tool offered by Google. It’s quite popular too so you might have heard of this tool even before. This tool lets you explore the popularity of specific keywords in Google. Just type the keyword and you get all the statistics and analysis related to it quickly! Read more about metisetrade.
- Compare 3 keywords at a time
- Know daily and real-time search trends
- Year-wise statistics
- Automatically detects topics related to the searched keywords
- Dropdown menu to switch between trending and most searched keywords.
- Helpful in identifying Recent trends
- Allows you to compare up to 3 keywords to choose the best one.
- Superb infographics
- It’s not a keyword generator.
- Results are based only on Google Searches.
Yes, it has to be here. Ubersuggest solves every keyword-related problem, be it keyword search or the analysis of recent trends. It gets data directly from Google Keyword Planner and tells about the exact CPC, Competition, and search volume of a specific keyword. Also generates keyword suggestions through the keyword suggestion tool.
- Provides complete SEO report
- Suggests topics that most people are interested in.
- Discover organic keywords from competitor’s website
- Easy to use
- Great UI
- Chrome Extension is also available
- Negative Keyword option is available
- No Mobile app available
A lot of companies are trying to do their own SEO, but that is not the ideal plan. And when it comes to choosing the right SEO techniques, not all are created equal. SEO is all about optimizing a website to make it more visible and accessible to users of search engines. Noida is one of the best places for SEO services because of its infrastructure, culture, and environment.
A good digital marketing agency in this location will provide you with SEO services in Noida for better ranking in Google and other major search engines like Yahoo and Bing. They also have the know-how. A lot of people overlook the importance of hiring a qualified, experienced digital marketing agency because they think it’ll be expensive. The truth is, it doesn’t have to be.
This list of Top 5 Free Keyword Research Tools for 2021 maybe your best resort but they can’t solely make keyword research a cakewalk for you!