The golden retriever is one of the most popular dog breeds among dog owners in India. For those getting into dog ownership for the first time, this breed makes the best choice. There are some things you should know about golden retriever dogs before buying them. The Golden Retriever is the most popular breed in India, where people love and admire them very much. If you are reading this post, you have an interest in learning more about Golden Retriever puppies and buying Golden Retriever dogs at a reasonable price.
History of Golden Retriever Dog
In the mid-19th century, wildfowl hunting was a popular sport among the rich Scottish elite, but existing retriever breeds were unable to retrieve game from water and land. Due to marshy ponds and rivers in the hunting areas, retrieving both from land and water was very important. The strongest water spaniels were bred with existing dogs to create the well-known breed, the Golden Retriever.
Golden Retriever Price in Kerala
There are various breeders and prices for Golden Retriever dogs in India ranging from 10,000 to 40,000 rupees. The price varies from city to city and depends on availability. Golden retriever prices in Kerala and other cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, and Kolkata are low according to other metro cities of India. Golden Retriever price in Kerala is around Rs. 15,000-40,000. Golden Retriever price in Delhi is around Rs. 25,000-40,000. With the same price range, golden retrievers are available in cities like Mumbai, Pune, and Banglore.
You may also like to read-
Megan Is Missing Barrel Scene EXPLAINED HERE!
How Do I See The Last Chapter Of La Reina Del Flow Season 2?
The Final Release Date For High School DxD Season 5 Has Been Confirmed!
You need to know more about Golden Retriever
- Golden Retriever Health Problems: A health survey performed by the Golden Retriever Club of America in 1998 showed cancer is the leading cause of death for this breed. Hemangiosarcoma is by far the most common form, followed by lymphosarcoma, mast cell tumors, and osteosarcoma. These patients might have heart problems, like subvalvular aortic stenosis or cardiomyopathy, and a variety of joint disorders, such as patella luxation, osteochondritis, panosteitis, and cruciate ligament rupture.
- Grooming: Grooming is very important for this breed. If they do not get brushed regularly, their long hair may get tangled up around the ears, belly, and legs, causing a lot of skin allergies and discomfort for them.
- Vet & vaccination Process: If you love your pet, don’t forget this very important step. Ask your veterinarian about the possible medical costs and diseases before shopping for a pet. If you don’t properly care for your pet, it may cause allergic issues.
- Training ability: Gold retrievers are intelligent and like to do well for their owners. They are known as the best trainable breeds. They enjoy participating in physical and mental activities as well as learning things quickly and easily.
Golden Retrievers have some interesting facts let’s have a look
- Swimming in them has been a hobby since childhood.
- When they are separated from their owner, they may feel anxious.
- Dogs love their owners very much and look after them well.
- The breed is regarded as the fourth smartest in the world.
- The investigation team also benefits from their excellent sense of smell and tracking ability.
Hope you found this article on Golden Retriever Price in Kerala informative.