All the candidates who are applying for the SBI CBO exam need to have at least two years of working experience in any department of the bank as an officer and further eligibility criteria for this particular examination will be formally mentioned on the official website of the SBI. Following are the basic things people need to know about the examination pattern so that they can have access to the right kind of books to crack this particular exam in the very first attempt:
There will be two sections of this particular paper which will be section A and section B. Section A will include hundred objective questions of 200 marks in section B will include two descriptive questions of 50 marks. There will be sectional timing of 30 minutes for each of the four sections of section A and section B total of 150 minutes.
Following are the basic things which people need to know about the important books to prepare for SBI CBO examination very easily:
- People need to have a good hold over the topic of general knowledge, economics, banking awareness, preventive vigilance, legal issues and several other kinds of related aspects in the industry. For the preparation of this particular section people can depend upon important books like “Banking Awareness by Arihant Publication”, “Static General Knowledge by Arihant Publications”, “Banking, Finance and General Awareness by IK Pavel” and various other available options.
- People need to have a good hold over the concept of data analysis and interpretation and for this purpose people can depend upon the books like “Data Analysis and Interpretation for CAT by Tata Mcgraw Hill”, “Puzzle Mania by Oliveboard”, etc.
- People need to have a good command over the concept of reasoning ability and for this purpose they can very easily depend upon some of the books like “Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey”, “A New Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal”, etc.
- People always need to have a good hold over the concept of computer aptitude as well because of the basic knowledge and skills associated with the computer which will be required at the later stage of the job. For this purpose, people can very easily depend upon some of the books like “Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behera”, “Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications”, “Computer Awareness by Rani Ahilya”, etc.
- It is very much important for the candidates to enjoy a good command over the English language and to become perfect in this particular case people can very easily depend upon some of the books like “Perfect Competitive English by V.K. Sinha”, “Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis”, “English Grammar by Wren and Martin”, etc.
Apart from reading all the above-mentioned books people also need to follow different kinds of tips and tricks and some of the basic tips are explained as follows:
- It is very much advisable for people to prepare the short and summarised notes at the time of indulging in revision
- People should start solving the sample papers and SBI CBO mock tests at BYJU’s Exam Prep once the study is finished
- It is very much advisable for people to have a good hold over the reasoning ability which requires sharp analytical and logical skills in the whole process
- It is very much important for people to be clear about writing all the tables, shortcuts and important points and going through them regularly so that there is no chance of any kind of hassle throughout the process.
- People also need to recognise their weak areas and work on them rather than panicking into the examination because this is the best way of becoming skilled in the industry and clearing the exam on the very first attempt very successfully.
Apart from all the above-mentioned points to clear this particular examination confidence is the key and having a good hold over the basic knowledge areas is very much advisable so that everybody can appear to the examination very successfully and clear it in the very first attempt.