Is there anyone who’s not worried about enhancing workout performance in the gym?
Almost every muscle builder doing gym training want to increase the workout performance and needs extreme energy to lift heavy weights and longer stamina for extended sessions.
So, pre-workout supplements serve all these purposes to stimulate muscle growth, increase energy and strength, and extend stamina for longer training sessions.
Now, the problem is that not every pre-workout is reliable and safe for your health. For example, some substandard and cheap pre workouts contain harmful steroids and banned stimulants to give a temporary energy boost on the cost of your health.
Let’s explore the 5 best pre workout supplements for insane energy and strength in 2022.
Best Pre Workout Supplements for Insane Energy Strength
#1. Intensive Pre-Train
#3. 4 Gauge
#5. Xwerks Ignite
Let’s read some brief reviews of these 5 best pre workout supplements.
#1. Intensive Pre-Train
Crazy Nutrition’s Intensive Pre-Train is the new powerhouse pre-workout formula designed with a unique blend of 19 potent ingredients. This pre workout supplement offers you
- Explosive energy without jitters
- Tremendous power & strength without the crash
- Laser-like focus, mental clarity, and drive
- An incredible workout performance every time.
Intense Pre-Train offers the best effects for your best workout performance: energy-boosting caffeine anhydrous, testosterone promoting KSM-66 Ashwagandha root, and sugar-burning Thiamine. This potent formula will give you focus and mental energy and help power up your muscles for peak performance.
Intensive Pre-Train will give you an incredible boost of energy, focus and drive you to need to fuel your workouts and get excellent results. Let’s have a look at the list of potent and proven ingredients of Intensive Pre-Train:
- En-Extra: En-Extra is a caffeine amplifying ingredient that gives you an energy boost for your workouts and improves your focus and alertness. It saves you from any crashes you might get from other pre workout supplements containing caffeine!
- KSM-66: KSM-66 is a concentrated form of Ashwagandha herb and helps increase your focus, boost your stamina, and speed up post-workout recovery time.
- Thiamine: Thiamine has been shown to reduce post-workout fatigue and boost workout performance by helping your body to burn carbohydrates for energy created during your workouts.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: It’s a dehydrated form of caffeine that helps increase energy and focus for harder and longer training sessions. With this combination of En-Extra and caffeine anhydrous, Intensive Pre-Train offers extra power and drive for the best workout results.
- L-Phenylalanine: It’s proven to increase fat oxidation and helps you burn more fat that is used as fuel during your workout to do your training sessions for longer and get lean faster.
- Glucuronolactone: It’s an energy booster often used in energy drinks to increase energy levels and helps improve alertness and reduce brain fog during workouts.
- Taurine: Taurine offers more power to your muscles and helps your muscles to contract and produce more force when lifting heaving weights, so you get more blood flow in your muscles.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is proven to reduce workout-related stress and helps you get motivated for heavy training sessions.
- L-Arginine: L-Arginine increases nitric oxide levels to offer powerful pumps during your training sessions. Better pumps help increase growth hormone that stimulates lean mass production.
- Glycerol Monostearate: It helps boost your stamina and endurance, so you’re able to perform in the gym for longer.
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine helps increase power output and reduce acidity levels in your muscles during workouts preventing post-workout fatigue so you can lift heavier and more prolonged with full energy.
So, summarizing this discussion about Intensive Pre-Train, if you’re looking for the best pre workout supplement to transform your body and become the best of you, then try Intensive Pre-Train for insane results.
Learn More about Intensive Pre-Train on the Official Website
TestoPrime is an all-natural testosterone boosting supplement explicitly designed to enhance testosterone levels in your body. The testosterone hormone is the primary hormone for a man’s health functions that plays a vital role, especially for your muscle-building goals and energy-boosting results. TestoPrime stimulates your testosterone production and enhances your workout performance.
By taking TestoPrime, your natural testosterone will be produced more and released into your bloodstream. This enhances energy creation by using fat as energy in your body. Moreover, the vitamins included in TestoPrime enable your body to prevent the loss of the original form of testosterone that helps increase blood flow to stimulate more muscle growth and improve your sex drive. TestoPrime also inhibits the production of estrogen hormone that is called the ‘female hormone’ that is the major cause of low testosterone levels in men.
Learn More about TestoPrime on the Official Website
#3. 4 Gauge Pre-Workout
Do you know 4 Gauge is a beast of a pre workout supplement?
4 Gauge is an all-natural pre-workout supplement that helps boost your energy levels during workouts. According to its manufacturer, Roar Ambition, 4 Gauge is the “safest and strongest pre workout supplement on the market.”
One serving of 4 Gauge contains:
- 6,000 mg of Citrulline Malate
- 1,000 mg of Creatine Monohydrate
- 300 mg of Red Beetroot Extract
- 300 mg of Coconut Water Powder
- 500 mg of Acetyl L-Carnitine
- 200 mg of L-Theanine
- 100 mg of Rhodiola Rosea
- 150 mg of caffeine
As it does not contain any artificial sweeteners, high caffeine, and has 100% natural ingredients, it’s highly unlikely to experience a crash after your workout. Moreover, you’ll feel the insane energy to kick start your training.
Learn More about 4 Gauge on the Official Website
#4. BlackWolf Pre-Workout Formula
One of the best pre workout supplements on the market is BlackWolf. It contains 11 potent ingredients and offers three different flavors. You can enjoy three delicious flavors of BlackWolf. The first two flavors, Green Apple & Blue Raspberry, are called stimulant versions because of 200mg of caffeine. The 3rd flavor is a non-stimulant version with zero caffeine but with two new ingredients, DMAE and Huperzine.
BlackWolf is another pioneer in the pre workout supplements market. Thousands of pro bodybuilders have experienced its science-based formula. Following is the list of BlackWolf ingredients:
- L-Citrulline Malate 6000mg
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 3000mg
- Betaine Anhydrous 2000mg
- L-Arginine 1000mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg ( in Green Apple and Blue Raspberry flavors Only)
- Taurine 1000mg
- L-Tyrosine 600mg
- Dynomite 125mg
- Coconut Water Powder 320mg
- Bioperine 5mg
- DMAE 150mg (in Fruit Punch flavor Only)
- Huperzine 10mg (in Fruit Punch Only)
Learn More about BlackWolf on the Official Website
#5. Xwerks Ignite
If your focus is to boost energy and bolster endurance, Xwerks Ignite may leave all the pre-workouts far behind. Xwerks Ignite contains science-backed ingredients like calcium and magnesium lactate, which are shown to bolster endurance. It also has DMAE that helps improve brain health by increasing the chemical acetylcholine levels. Caffeine in Xwerks Ignite can surely help stimulate performance naturally, and the great combination of vitamins B6 and B12 helps maintain healthy energy levels for longer training sessions.
It’s very common to see animal products in pre workout supplements like gelatin (used for consistency), lanolin, which is found in Vitamin D3, and bee pollen. Xwerks does not contain these ingredients and relies on silica as a gelatin replacement. Aside from these changes, Xwerks Ignite is a standard pre workout supplement with a research-backed, fully transparent list of potent ingredients to improve focus, bolster endurance, and provide you with long-lasting energy for more extended training.
Learn More about Xwerks Ignite on the Official Website
How Do We Rank & Recommend the Best Pre Workout Supplements?
You know markets are full of pre-workout supplements, but it isn’t easy to choose the best one that offers all the claimed benefits without any side effects. To determine the best one, you need to consider several factors affecting your decision. After many days of hard work, we’re able to recommend the five best pre workout supplements. Let’s share the elements that we’ve considered to rank and suggest the best pre workout supplements for you.
Ingredients of Pre Workouts
Ingredients used in the pre-workout supplements will vary with the formula designed by the company. There are many common ingredients included in almost every pre-workout. However, we have focused on the contents of these pre-workouts to find those ingredients that have been studied and have been proven to offer the desired results on energy, focus, muscular pump, and endurance. Crazy Nutrition offers the best ingredients for the pre workouts.
Although ingredients are the most important driving factors for the desired results, they cannot provide the right results if the dosages are incorrect. Dosages may vary depending on the brands they focus on the most. Depending on the type of users those companies are targeting, they differ, like different people may require various benefits. So, we looked at the clinically ‘effective’ dosages listed in other studies for each ingredient included in the preworkouts and compared it to that of the pre-workout.
Proprietary blends are mostly doubtful. So, formula transparency is of high importance in today’s fitness industry. You might often see brands hide behind ‘proprietary blends’ or be transparent with their marketing and packaging. We searched and contacted the support staff to know exactly what was inside the pre-workouts, their quantity, and the precautions. Any other necessary information the buyer should know before buying a particular pre-workout.
Read More: Top 5 Best Creatine Supplements for Muscle Gain & Strength
After mentioning the importance of ingredients, dosages, and transparency, the flavor is one of the decision-making factors for many users. Nobody wants to take something that tastes bad. Everyone likes to have some good taste of pre-workout supplements so that there’s an element of pleasure while taking the pre-workout supplement. We’ve mentioned our personal opinion about the flavors of almost every pre-workout and noted the number of flavor variations for pre-workouts. Many pre workout supplements are available in multiple flavors.
Last but not least, value is also an essential factor for buying a pre-workout supplement. Value is not always the last thing, but as a priority, the last thing not to be ignored is the value that a pre-workout supplement should do its job while obeying all the laws and regulations necessary. The price of pre-workout supplements varies, and the dosages and ingredients also differ heavily.
Final Word about the Best Pre Workout Supplements for Extreme Strength
If you’re involved in weight training or muscle building, pre-workout supplements are one of the most effective supplements to enhance workout performance. Pre-workouts can increase your energy levels and the effectiveness of your workouts. After thorough research of dozens of pre-workouts available on the market, we’ve to land on this list of the best pre-workout supplements for bodybuilding goals, whether you like caffeine or not, want to improve your stamina or want to get a better pump.
We have looked at several pre workout supplements’ prices, ingredients, taste, and effectiveness. Many people have different ideas about what makes a “quality” pre-workout supplement; you can observe that we have put together an excellent guide about the best pre-workout supplements for muscle building and a variety of fitness goals.