The Game of Thrones television series was created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss for HBO. On Subdl you will find Game of Thrones Season 8 Subtitles. Game of Thrones Season 8 subs can be downloaded easily and viewed online. We have all Game of Thrones Season 8 subtitles available in SRT Format. With our version you can watch in Mp4, Avi, Blu-ray, DVD Rip, HD Rip, HDTV, 720P, 1080P, 4K, and much more.
Information on how to download
We are offering Game of Thrones Season 8 at the following download formats: HDTVxh264, WEBrip, 1080p WEB (STRiFE) and 720p / 1080p, SA/AVS, WEB.STRiFE, HQ HDRip – XviD, 1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES, 1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD, 720p.BluRay.x264
These download servers offer subtitles for Game of Thrones Season 8 in English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Spanish/Espanyol (Spain), Swedish, Tamil, Greek, Russian, Hungary, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and Aharamic.
Downloaded .srt subtitle file: How to use
Step 1: Download the proper subtitle file:
Subtitle files for Game of Thrones Season 8 episodes are available by clicking on the “Download Subtitles” links above. After you click this button, you will be taken to a page where you can download the appropriate subtitle file for your movie or show.
Step 2: Installing Subtitles on Your VLC Player or Other Media Player
If you want to provide subtitle files for your VLC Player, follow these steps:
1. Place your subtitle files in the same folder as the video file.
2. You should rename your subtitle file with the same name as your movie or television series file so that you have two files alike.
3. Start VLC and play your video. Subtitles should now appear on top of your video. In this case, verify your .srt file is named appropriately for your video, then close and restart your VLC program before you try again.
Also Read: All episodes of Game of Thrones Season 2 Download 720p online for free
The following are instructions on how to get Game of Thrones Season 8 Subtitles Download:
Please follow these steps if you are using your mobile device:
- Mobile devices can also be used to watch. First you will need subtitles from subdl.live.
- The files must be extracted from the Zip file if they are in that format.
- Files in SRT format must be moved to the Film/TV Series folder
- Click the video player and choose the video file
- Look for the subtitle option and then open it (it might be the import option)
- Click on the subtitle file(Srt file) after navigating to the subtitle file.
You can use both Windows Media Player & VLC Player on your computer/PC/Laptop:
- Mobile users can watch from their mobile devices. Start by getting subtitles from subdl.live.
- Extracted from Zip format is best if it is in that format.
- After you have moved the SRT format file to the Movie/Series Folder, you can now watch it with Windows Media Player
- For those of you watching with a VLC player, just open the player, right-click on it, and choose the subtitles (SRT file).