House of Cards is a web television series about American politics. The novel by Michael Dobbs forms the basis for the show.
House of Cards is set in modern-day Washington, D.C., and tells the story of Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey), a Democrat from South Carolina’s 5th congressional district and the House majority whip. Having been passed over for appointment as Secretary of State, he devises an elaborate plan to get himself into a position of greater power, with support from his loving wife Claire (Robin Wright). There is a significant focus on themes of ruthless pragmatism, manipulation, and power throughout the series.
House of cards season 6 episode-by-episode description
Due to her position as the first female president, Claire has been scrutinized and threatened more than ever before. An influential family is trying to influence policy through Annette and Bill Shepherd.
Throughout the conversation, Claire clashes with the Shepherds and Mark Usher, whom she presses to sign the Future Act. Doug surprises everyone with an unexpected move.
Despite Claire’s reservations, the Shepherds push for Claire’s nomination to the Supreme Court. While Doug searches for a new path, a surprise is revealed. Meanwhile, Claire and Jane discuss Syria.
In the midst of a crisis in Syria, Russian President Viktor Petrov wants to make a deal with Claire. Tom Yates’s whereabouts are questioned.
Claire allows her enemies to think she is incapacitated in order to remove her from office. When Doug investigates the matter, he discovers a secret.
Claire makes changes to her staff. Attempts are made to enlist Doug to the Shepherd cause. Meanwhile, Mark is being scrutinized a lot. Jane offers advice to Mark.
Although the Shepherd family attempts to weaken Claire’s influence, Doug continues to advance his political agenda while off the grid.
Claire attempts to damage Frank’s reputation. Following Doug’s release of excerpts from Frank’s diary, Claire releases remarks about Frank in response. There is a growing distance between the Shepherds.
Also Read: HBO MAX: Install, Activate & Watch on TV: HBOMAX.com/tvsignin
The House of Cards Season 6 Download includes all episodes 1-8
Enter “index.php/house-of-cards” in the address bar of your browser. All episodes of House of Cards will appear there.
Alternatively, you can download the House of Cards, Season 6 videos.
You can watch those on Amazon Prime or Netflix.
Video Subtitles: House of Cards Season 6 Download and Use
Step 1: Download the correct subtitles.
House of Cards, Season 6 subtitles can be downloaded by clicking the “Get Subtitle” link beside each episode. The next page will allow you to select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Step 2: Installing subtitles on your VLC Player
Here are the steps you need to follow to add subtitles to your VLC player:
1. Place the subtitle files into the same folder as the video files.
2. Please rename your subtitle file with the exact same name as your video file, so that you have two files: House of Cards, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and House of Cards, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Open the video in VLC. You should now see subtitles over your video. In that case, make sure the .srt file is named correctly before closing and restarting VLC before playing again.
Step 3: Adding subtitles to videos on YouTube and other streaming sites:
1. Click here to download the .srt file.
2. Place it on YouTube. Then click “Captions”.
3. Choose your .srt file by clicking “Add a Caption Track”.
4. Please make sure that “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Attach the .srt file.
6. Using the “CC” icon in the YouTube player enables subtitles.
7. It also works to watch a YouTube video with subtitles (not your own)