India Visa Online
India visas online are issued to millions of international tourists every year. Foreign tourists visited India 10.89 million times in 2019, an increase of 3.1% from 2018. Passports are mandatory for international visitors, and the visa process is similar to many other countries.
In India, what types of visas are there?
India offers the following types of visas.
- Visas that are valid for one entry within a specific period of time.
- Multi-entry visas are valid for multiple visits within a given time frame.
- For short-term visits to India for business negotiations, foreign nationals need a business visa.
- Visitors and tourists can apply for a tourist visa.
- It allows the holder to extend his or her stay in India, but not to work while there.
- India Medical Visa, which allows a foreign national to visit India for medical purposes.
What is the procedure for applying for an Indian visa?
An Indian visa application involves three steps:
- Online application forms can be filled out and submitted on the official Indian Visa Online website.
- To schedule an interview, submit all required documents and applications to the Indian Visa Application Centre or the Indian Mission.
- You can pick up your passport in person or have it delivered by mail from the same center.
How do I apply for an Indian visa online?
Where you are applying for a visa to India
- You should contact the Indian Mission or Indian Post in your area
- In the format DD/MM/YY, enter your date of birth
- Your email address
- When are you planning to arrive in India?
- Based on the nature of your travel, the type of visa you are applying for
- Among the listed options, choose the purpose of your trip