Applying for a domestic helper job is very straightforward and simple. You don’t need to fill out a ton of applications and other formalities. You just have to consult with the best Singapore job consultant in India. They do all the work and help you to find a decent family or workplace in Singapore. Follow these steps and points before applying for a work permit for Singapore from India in 2021.
Read all the eligibilities before applying for a foreign domestic worker visa for Singapore:
- The foreign domestic worker must be a woman or female.
- A woman must be 22 years old.
- A lady who has to be over 50 years of age can not apply for a domestic worker program.
- She has basic knowledge of English and has completed her education.
- She has residence proof and a valid passport.
- She has to clear the Settling-In Programme (SIP) and medical examination test.
- If you’re pregnant then you can’t apply for an FDW program.
When you process a work permit application for Singapore from India you have to submit some documents, medical tests, bank statements, and other things. We listed some important documents requirements for a work permit for Singapore from India as foreign domestic assistance or helper:
- Your employer’s Singapore citizen ID proof.
- If your employer does not have Singapore citizen ID proof then you can attach his/her employment or dependent visa pass copy.
- A LTVP holder can attach their childbirth certificates and student pass
- Proof of income of both employer and spouse
- A Copy of the FDW form
- Employer’s childbirth certificates
All the documents are required by “The Ministry of Manpower” for additional details. All the documents and proof must be in the English language.
You can fill your domestic worker manually and online. We mentioned all the steps for applying for an FDW work visa in Singapore:
- Your employer has to hire a Singapore job consultant in Delhi to find the right candidate for her child.
- Your employer has to visit the Ministry of Manpower’s Online Application Tool and complete the FDW application.
- After completing the application she has to pay fees of 35$ dollars.
- Your employer has to submit other documents and proof.
- After processing the FWD application from Singapore.
- Your visa consultant will inform you and do all the paperwork and formalities to clear your application from India.
- If you are applying for a renewal application you aren’t required to fill all the applications.
After your application is approved you are eligible to visit and work in Singapore. You can work more than 5 years in Singapore as a foreign domestic helper. You have to keep your password, appointment letter, and temporary work permit while traveling.