Griffith University has over 50,000 students and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees in business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning and architecture, health, humanities and languages, music, science, and aviation, as well as visual and creative arts.
Griffith University is home to a diverse range of cultural, academic, athletic, and social organizations. Its Student Guild is in charge of the Gold Coast campus’s clubs and student concerns, housing, jobs, publication, events, athletics, and entertainment. Griffith students have access to a wide range of facilities, services, and activities, allowing them to have a comprehensive experience.
Master of Project Management in engineering
This curriculum educates future engineering leaders’ engineering and project management abilities, preparing them to compete worldwide. The curriculum teaches engineering graduates both the art and science of project management. This program would benefit professional graduate engineers who want to improve their managerial skills and expand their ability to start, organize, resource, and execute real-world engineering projects.
Degrees that are related
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering Project Management
- Master of Engineering Project Management Advanced
Note: Admission criteria must be met to progress through this program suite.
Information on attendance
The Gold Coast offers a full-time, part-time, and on-campus Master of Engineering Project Management program.
Suppose you are an international student on a student visa. In that case, you must enrol in a fashion that allows you to complete your enrolment within the program’s projected term, as specified on your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
Fees for overseas students
An international student is a person who is either neither Australian nor New Zealand citizen nor a permanent resident of Australia.
Annual tuition charge estimate
The estimated yearly tuition price is based on a full-time study load of 80 credit points (two full-time trimesters).
The yearly tuition cost is estimated based on current conditions and available information and should only be used as a guide.
These fees are subject to change and are evaluated annually.
International students pay tuition fees
- Tuition fees.
- Students are responsible for tuition costs for the courses in which they are enrolled as of the census date; tuition prices for students who began their program before 2014 are charged based on the authorized program fee for the trimester in which the student began the program.
Graduates of this degree can pursue a variety of careers. They can work in consultancy, the private sector, or the government.
Our alumni have had successful jobs in the built environment, civil infrastructure, oil & gas, mining, energy, and facility and asset management services, among other industries. Project engineer, project manager, contracting manager, and team leader are just a few of the positions they’ve held.
How to apply
A person who is a neither Australian nor New Zealand citizen, permanent residence, neither holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa is an international student.
International students can study at Griffith University in Australia under this program.
International students who want to study on campus in Australia will need a student visa or another form of access that allows them to learn in Australia.
You can apply for admission online (where you must provide you’re supporting paperwork and pay a non-refundable cost of AUD 50) or through a Griffith University registered agent.
The following intake
Orientation for Trimester 3 2021 begins on November 1, 2021.
The criteria for admission
A student must have the following qualifications to be admitted to the Master of Engineering Project Management program:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent three- or four-year Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognized university (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 on a seven-point scale.
- OR a Graduate Certificate in Engineering Project Management
- OR a Bachelor honours degree in Engineering or comparable four-year Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognized University (or another higher education institution of equal standing).
Student, who enters the program with a Bachelor Honours degree in Engineering or an equivalent four-year Engineering undergraduate degree, or a Graduate Certificate in Engineering Project Management, will be entitled to 40 credit points of advanced standing.
Option for research
If you don’t satisfy the academic requirements, you might be eligible to enrol in the Masters Qualifying Program (9354) to meet the criteria for this Masters’ degree.
International candidates and those applicants who have previously studied in a language other than English must meet English language requirements. The following are the minimal English language requirements for candidates to this program:
- An IELTS (Academic) overall band score of 6.5 with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR a minimum TOEFL score of 575
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- OR, in the case of the ISLPR, a score of 3+ in each skill is required (conducted by ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum C1 Advanced (previously Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English)
- Or C2 Proficiency (formerly Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English) overall score of 176 (no score less than 169)
- OR a minimum Pearson Test of English (Academic) overall score of 58 (no score less than 50).
The results of the English exam must be no more than two years old.
Students who complete the Direct Entry Program (DEP) will satisfy the English Language requirements for this Griffith degree.
Exceptions to these general criteria can be found in the English language requirements section of the following University policy:
Admissions Policy for Postgraduate Programs
Suppose you don’t fulfil the University’s English language standards. In that case, you might want to contact the Griffith English Language Institute to see if you might improve your chances of getting into a Griffith University program. At both its Brisbane and Gold Coast locations, this Institute provides a variety of English language and other courses.to know more about the university student can take help of management assignment help service. as the platform is well-known among students to get Assignment Help Australia.