The Punisher season two picks up where the blood-soaked first season left off when war machine Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal) is suddenly without a war to fight and all out of people to shoot in vengeance for the death of his family. Collider was invited to the Brooklyn set of the show earlier this year by Netflix, where we got a glimpse of the show’s upcoming second season, which you won’t believe is all the more dark, violent, and bullet-ridden than the first. Frank Castle will never be able to hang up the old black-and-white skull vest for good. We were able to speak to star Bernthal, actor Ben Barnes, actress Amber Rose Revah, actor Jason R. Moore, and actor Josh Stewart – who plays this season’s creepy antagonist John Pilgrim – who all confirmed it won’t be the last time Frank Castle dons the old black-and-white skull vest.
Also Read: The Flash Season 4 Subtitle Download in HD
The Punisher season 2 subtitles download free
To begin with, you will need to download the Season 2 videos of Marvel’s The Punisher.
This can be done via either Amazon Prime or Netflix.
Having downloaded the videos, follow the steps below to add the subtitle file to Marvel’s The Punisher, Season 2 videos
Step1: download the appropriate subtitle file.
By following the “Get Subtitle” Link beside every Episode above, you’ll be able to download the.SRT subtitle files for every episode of Marvel’s The Punisher, Season 2. Once you’ve downloaded your episode, you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose the subtitle file.
Step 2: Installing subtitles on your VLC Player
You can add subtitle files to your VLC Player by following these steps:
1. Place the subtitle file in the same folder as your video file.
2. Please rename your subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file so you have two files in this format: Marvel’s The Punisher, Season _Episode_1.avi, and Marvel’s The Punisher, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Open your video in VLC. Subtitles should now appear over the video. Double-check that the .srt file is named correctly, then close and restart VLC before playing again.
Step 3: Adding subtitles to videos on YouTube and other streaming sites:
- Save the .srt file to your computer.
- Post your video on YouTube. Click the “Captions” button when setting up your upload.
- To add a caption track, click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to your .srt file.
- The language should be selected from the drop-down, and the caption file should be selected, not the transcript file.
- Select the .srt file.
- On the YouTube player, click “CC” to enable subtitles.
- You can also use this method to watch a YouTube video with subtitles (not uploaded by you)
Subtitles for The Punisher in VLC Player
Use VLC Player to open the video/mkv/mp4 file of The Punisher from the file manager.
To access subtitles, click on the Subtitle option at the top left. You can add subtitle files by clicking ‘Add Subtitle File…‘ and choosing an SRT file from the file manager. (If you downloaded the zip file, then you will need to extract it first to get the SRT file.
Thank you for reading our article” The Punisher Season 2 Subtitles Download”. I hope you found it useful.