Plan your retirement with more confidence
You offer a retirement plan or are thinking about offering one. Good for you. However, there are some questions. You may need help with things like participant engagement and plan compliance.
Here’s where we come in. We’re one of the largest providers of 401k Login and 403(b) plans focused on helping you follow retirement plan rules, increase savings rates, and make plan administration as easy as possible1.
Please talk to your financial professional about your defined contribution plan options or call us at 800-952-3343 to learn how we can assist.
Plan for retirement and get services that work for your company
Whether you need a simple start-up plan or a complex plan for a large institution, we provide defined contribution plan services tailored to your needs, including:
- Retirement plans such as 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), ESOP, KSOP, and others
- Various plans tailored to for-profit, tax-exempt, governmental, and union organizations
- Service arrangements that include full-service or third-party administrators (TPAs)
- Payroll integration that is flexible
- You are limited in your involvement with participant transactions by administrative services
- Compliance support that helps you stay compliant
- Engaging participants in personalized education may improve outcomes
- If we fail to provide quality service in a competent, capable, and effective fashion, we will either fix the problem or waive the fee.
You’ll find the best investment options here
Investment management of institutional quality is available to retirement plans of all sizes. You can expect:
- A global asset management and investment capability that matches the largest retirement and pension plans in the world
- There are 86 retirement-focused, sub-advised investment options2
- Implementing a multi manager approach with 42 institutional-quality manager 2
- Access to more than 5,000 mutual funds outside the U.S.
- Asset allocation investment options offered by a service provider
- Investment products registered and unregistered
Ensure the retirement security of your employees
You should not be afraid to do a good thing, such as offering a defined benefit pension plan, nonqualified plan, or employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
The Principal Total Retirement SuiteSM combines services for a variety of retirement plans, so you will be able to enhance your benefits package without adding to your workload.
Consider your options
We have more than 135 years of experience working with plan sponsors, financial professionals, and third-party administrators4. Together, we review your goals, develop solutions to help meet your needs, and coordinate the many aspects of your retirement program.
The Bottom Line
As the most popular employer-sponsored retirement plan in the nation, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that 401(k)s are so popular. A 401(k) savings plan offers numerous benefits, so it should be part of your retirement savings portfolio, especially if your employer matches your contributions.
However, you shouldn’t let your 401(k) run on auto-pilot once you’re aboard. As contribution limits, tax advantages, and your financial needs change every year, it is prudent to regularly review your plan’s performance and any alternative options that may better suit your needs.